What is WordPress and Why Should You Care About WordPress SEO?
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) that is used by bloggers. The benefits of this CMS can be seen in the time it takes to set up and the time it takes to update. WordPress has a large community of developers and designers, so there are many plug-ins that you can use for WordPress websites. The downsides are that there are a lot of plug-ins or scripts running in the background, so you may experience some performance issues with your site.
The Benefits of Using an SEO Plugin for WordPress
SEO plugins are a must-have for any website owner, but there are many different plugins to choose from. Choosing a good SEO plugin can be tricky, given the large number of options available. That’s why it’s important to research what plugins offer the right features for your goals. The benefit of using a plugin for SEO in WordPress is that you can automate many tasks, including those listed below:
– Find out what keywords your website is ranking for, and which ones are most important.
– Track keyword rankings over time to see how your SEO strategy is improving over time.
– Get keyword suggestions using Google Autocomplete.
– Save settings so you don’t have to do the same research repeatedly and always check back to see if there are new updates or changes.
– Analyze your competition and see what they are ranking for.
– Track backlinks and how many domains linking to you
– Get social shares, likes, and views of your website.
– See the number of times your content has been shared or liked on social media.
– Find and identify keywords that are driving traffic. You can also use this to see how well certain articles are performing, which can help you decide what to write next.- Monitor your ranking for specific keywords over time so you know if your ranking is improving, going down, or holding steady (this is especially helpful for eCommerce sites because it helps them track their rankings as more and more customers search for their products)
– Track your competitor’s progress so you know what they’re up to
– Keep your visitors engaged by showing them how many unique visits they’ve had.
– Get traffic stats for individual pages (e.g. number of unique visits, total views, average time on site)
The metrics that are tracked beyond the website’s home page are every bit as important as any others, and we use these metrics to help us make decisions about our content strategy and marketing tactics.
How do I Choose the Best Plugins for Successful WordPress SEO?
You are probably looking for a plugin to make your website more search engine-friendly. There are many plugins for SEO on WordPress which will help you optimize your site and get better rankings in the search engines. You want a plugin that will make your site more experience-friendly – they should help you improve your content management, user experience, and navigation. The following are plugins that offer these features: