Search engine optimization (SEO)
We believe, after website or app design, SEO is an essential part of being successful online. We all use search engines to search for everything in our lives. For example, “Hey Google” or, Siri if you’re into Apple, “how do I bake a souffle, how to start a business in 2020, or who are the best marketing agencies in Las Vegas“—the last one is great!
Learn more about SEO and how we can help, in this in-depth article written by us! More on SEO
Pay per click (PPC)
If you’ve been in business for a while, you’ve most likely used this resource. However, has it ever been done by a professional and did you have a great inbound marketing strategy in place?
Our team has managed hundreds of Adwords, Facebook advertising, and Yelp accounts for our customers. We’ve developed systems to get the most out of our clients’ budgets and optimize ad results.
Contact us for more information on PPC. Contact Us
Email marketing is important and we can’t stress this enough. If you have a database of emails or if you have a list of customers, your company should and needs to develop an effective email marketing strategy to capture new sales from your existing customer base.
Now, you may be asking: what makes email marketing so effective? How do I consolidate my current list? How do I grow my list? All of those are great questions. Our team is great at answering those questions and formulating plans addressing each of them and more, along with a whole slew of other very technical strategies covering email marketing.
Learn more about email marketing. More on email marketing
Social media marketing
Social engagement, followers, and brand interaction all build the foundation of any social media strategy. The problem with most social media marketers or SMMs is what happens after that engagement? How does that engagement result in sales?
In addition to the fore mentioned building blocks of SMM, I would add what I consider to be the most important part, which would be social follower to customer conversion. Now, I know that sounds pretty, but what does it mean to you? How is it going to effect your ROI and what investment are you looking at to develop an effective social inbound marketing strategy?
702 Pros is a true marketing agency. We help with everything that drives sales to your business, including websites and applications or software, but that’s a different topic.
Here, we’re talking about digital marketing and specifically the media behind marketing strategies. What makes an article effective, what makes videos engaging, what type of graphic of photo combination resonates with a customer?
All of those are so important for any marketing strategy. We can throw a bunch of figures at you from what we’ve done for other businesses, maybe hold a seminar on the subject, but at the end of the day, you want to gain loyalty and sales for your business.
Content creation and content management
Content creation should always be the forefront of any marketing strategy or business plan. Creating engaging elements about your business, what you’re currently doing, new or existing services, all presented in user-friendly ways.
You know what your business does and we know how to show that to your customers in the best possible way. With years of experience, some creative ingenuity, and vision, we capture your customers attention and keep it with every piece of content.
Let's Reach Customers Online.
Get Found on Maps
There are two main essentials to business. Number 1: Your business being found where it matters, like Google Maps, Yelp, and other local map listings like VegasFuse! and Number 2: is Caffeine! We can help you with Number 1 .
More Social Media Engagement
Getting more social media engagement is so important in today's business climate. Customers research the companies they want to use and social media is one of the best methods to reach those customers.
Deliver the Right Message
Delivering the right message about your business is key to succeeding with your marketing strategy. We get to know all customer's industries and convey your image and culture to potential buyers.
- Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is considered any marketing done digitally. Ok! That's it. lol. done. No, I'm kidding, but not really, although there is more to it. Some examples of digital marketing would be radio, digital advertisements, app advertising, PPC aka pay-per-click advertisement—just to name a few. This is the hub of everything 'digital' and the basis of everything we are discussing below.
- Email Marketing: I could just explain email marketing through boring words on a screen, or you can watch another fun and informative video on the subject. Email marketing is one of the most underutilized marketing strategies by small companies. This tool is so powerful and if done right, could mean instant ROI by leveraging existing clients to sell new products and services, and simply stay in contact by building a real relationship with your customers.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free service provided by our friend over at Google for analyzing your website traffic, visitor behavior, click-through rates, and a whole slew of other cool tools. We like Google Analytics—they are our friends!
- Inbound Marketing: Inbound marketing covers any marketing techniques that bring visitors to your website from other platforms. This term could be used for physical marketing (ie. a sign flipper bringing customers into your store from outside), but it typically refers to digital techniques. A perfect example of inbound marketing would be guest blogging, where readers of the blog (which would be on another website) visit your website because of the guest post you did.
- GEO Targeting/GEO Fencing: GEO targeting/GEO fencing is advertisement targeting to customers based on their location. This targeting could be through Google PPC advertisements, apps, social media or any service that uses geo technology.
- Content Creation: Content creation would be just how it sounds, created content. Whether it is graphics, voice-overs, videos, the written word (ie blog posts or social media posts), podcast, and more. We could talk on this subject all day long! and I love creating cool stuff, so yeah! All of which we do here at 702 Pros.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): Social media marketing is marketing on social media through follower engagement, targeted deliverables, and effective digital advertisements. Social media is huge, but you already know that! That is why we have dedicated ourselves to learning how to best reach our client's target audiences while getting the best ROI (return on investment) in the process.
- Digital Reputation: Digital reputation aka brand reputation, has anything to do with your brand's reputation online, including reviews, social influence, and other websites referencing your brand. We have advanced management software and effective systems in place to help dominate your brand recognition and reputation online.
- Branding: Branding is anything to do with your business image. This is focused around a logo and expands from there, including graphic designs, social appearance, slogans, websites, brand voice (how you speak through video, social, print, networking and other websites—we could go on all day on this subject alone), and recognition—just to name a few. Most powerful brands start with a great name! Watch this video for information on coming up with a great name for your business. Or contact us for more information.
- Marketing Planning: Marketing planning is creating a system and schedule to execute your business marketing. this consists of metrics, customer insights, internal team education and deliverable schedules.