Improve Post Performance with a LinkedIn Boosted Post: LinkedIn is all about connecting people. It would help if you built your LinkedIn presence to grow your network. While engaging and insightful content can help increase brand visibility, it offers another way to draw people to your page.
LinkedIn-boosted posts can help you increase your page’s reach and connect with a broader audience.
This article will cover everything you need to know about boosted LinkedIn posts, including how to create one and how they differ from LinkedIn ads.
Intro Improve Post Performance with a LinkedIn Boosted Post: What is a LinkedIn-boosted post?
Improve Post Performance with a LinkedIn Boosted Post: Sometimes, your LinkedIn post may need a little more oomph to reach your target audience. With LinkedIn Sponsored Content ads, which you probably know better.
LinkedIn’s Sponsored content ads can be in the form of images, videos, or carousels. These ads can be displayed in your regular feed. They look exactly like average posts but are labeled “Promoted.”
Boosted LinkedIn Posts are also shown in users’ feeds under “Promoted,” but there is a slight difference: no CTA button exists. We recommend you include a link in any posts you wish to boost in the future. Users can interact with the boosted post from a different location.
LinkedIn’s Sponsored content ads can be in the form of images, videos, or carousels. These ads can be displayed in your regular feed. They look exactly like average posts but are labeled “Promoted.”Boosted LinkedIn Posts are also shown in users’ feeds under “Promoted,” but there is a slight difference: no CTA button exists. We recommend you include a link in any posts you wish to boost in the future.
How to increase a LinkedIn post
This guide will help boost a LinkedIn post quickly and reach new audiences. If you want to publish a LinkedIn post, you need to know the following:-The best time to share your content is right before the peak hours (around 6pm – 7pm) -People are more likely to see your posts at this time because it’s a standard time for people who work during the day.
Be sure to edit your posts before hitting “publish.” Make sure no spelling or grammar errors will distract from the message. The best way to increase your chances of getting traffic is by sharing content the audience wants and visiting their company pages. To find popular companies, visit LinkedIn Job Search or LinkedIn Company Pages.
1. Navigate to the post that you wish to boost
Improve Post Performance with a LinkedIn Boosted Post: Log in to your LinkedIn account to boost a post. Go to your homepage to see “My Pages”. Select the page from which you want to boost a post. Click it to be taken to the Admin view of your page.
Browse your most recent posts to find the one you wish to boost.
2. Click “Boost.”
After finding the post, you wish to boost, click the “Boost” button. You’ll then be taken to LinkedIn’s Boost page, where you can refine the details of your campaign.
3. Set your post details and goals
Select your campaign objectives on the Boost page. You can choose an audience template or the type of audience you wish to target.
- Profile: Choose audience characteristics and criteria based on job titles, functions, or industries.
- Interests Select criteria and characteristics based on members groups.
- LinkedIn Audience template Choose a template based on pre-determined audience targeting options.
- Saved Targeting Template: Select an audience that you have previously defined.
A budget can also be indicated.
4. Choose an account you want to bill and then “Boost” the post!
Improve Post Performance with a LinkedIn Boosted Post: After you have all the details sorted out, you can choose an account to bill or create a new account automatically if you only manage one page.
Hit “Boost” to bring fresh eyes to your brand’s page.
There are other ways to increase your visibility on LinkedIn
Improve Post Performance with a LinkedIn Boosted Post: You don’t have to post a boosted LinkedIn message to attract people to your LinkedIn profile. Here are some LinkedIn best practices for posting to improve your page’s visibility.
- Sponsored content ads will appear in your users’ LinkedIn feeds under “Promoted” posts. They also include a CTA button that takes audiences to your website. These ads can be single images, carousels or videos.
- Interact with other users: Users can see what you do on LinkedIn pages. You should engage with them to increase your visibility and make your business more visible to others on LinkedIn.
- Keep your page updated: Regular posting will increase visibility for your business and give people reasons to follow your page. You won’t want users to follow an inactive account. Give them something to look forward to!
- Shareable, actionable content: You should encourage your connections and followers to engage with your posts by creating high-quality social network content. To increase the visibility of your page, create LinkedIn content that encourages people to like, comment, and share your posts.
If you own a business but aren’t sure how marketing fits in, You’re in luck! Get our free guide to social media marketing for businesses.
702 Pros helps you to build your LinkedIn profile.
Our LinkedIn advertising team keeps up-to-date on algorithm changes and LinkedIn news. Partnering with us means you will have access to a team of social media experts familiar with LinkedIn and other platforms.
For more information about 702 Pros, LinkedIn, or social media advertising, call us at (702-904-4262) or email us to get going.
Other Interesting Reads:
- Guide to SEO News, Trends, Expert Analysis & How-To
- Strategic SEO Tips for Optimizing News Sites
- How to Use Google My Business to Help Your Small Local Business Grow
- Discover These Top Marketing Trends in 2022
- The Complete Guide to Website Maintenance
- The Complete Guide to Website Hosting and How it Can Help You Build a Successful Business
- What are the 4 Most Effective Types of Advertising and How Can You Use Them?
- How to Create a Shipping Label for Your Merchandise in Photoshop
- Is web design still in demand? Modern Design Trends in Web Design and How a Web Designer Can Help
- How to Increase Website Conversion Rate in 2022
- Cyber Security Challenges For Your Business
- 10 Inbound Marketing Tips And Tricks You Need To Know
- Check out our SMM by 702 Pros
- Social Media Marketing Las Vegas, NV
- Social Media Marketing Honolulu, HI
- Digital Marketing Key West, FL
- Digital Marketing El Cajon, CA
- Digital Marketing Kent, WA
- Digital Marketing Durango, CO
- Social Media Marketing Bar Harbor, ME
- SEO Jacksonville, FL
- SEO Sonoma, CA
- See How We Help Businesses with Web Design Albuquerque, NM
- #1 Web Design Santa Rosa, CA
- Top-Rated Marketing Agency in Santa Monica, CA
- Learn How SEO West Palm Beach, FL Has Changed with 702 Pros Digital Marketing and SEO
- Consider Spearbrand for your next marketing campaign!